Friday, May 15, 2009

I'd like to thank.....


Why, thank you Monica at Bored Housewife for this lovely award! Here are the rules:


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. (Done!)

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


There's only one problem: Most of the blogs I read are pretty high-level (Project Rungay, Jezebel , Bakerella etc) with thousands of readers. So I'll list a few from ordinary folks like me, and when a new one pops up that I can't tear myself away from, I'll add them later. I know this isn't part of the rules, but its all I got for now.


Check 'em out:


Bored Housewife - my new friend Monica's true tales of life as a Marin SAHM

Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
- my friend Daphne makes art, reads books, cooks a lot and blogs about it all with heart & humor

CFS Warrior - Daphne's partner Terri is fighting Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Her somtimes heart-wrenching, mostly hopeful blog is chronicleing the journey.

Jennifer's Cakes - Jen was a student in one of my first Course 1 classes at Michaels. She's documenting her cake-ventures here.

Parentheticals - Julia's way to busy to post very often, but when she does its always a funny and/or insightful treat




No comments:

Post a Comment